Your privacy is critically important to us.
Bochart Inc is located at:Bochart Inc
Our Streen Adress:
55 Kelfield St, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5A3
Like most website operators, Bochart Inc collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Bochart Inc’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Bochart Inc’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Bochart Inc may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Bochart Inc also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://bochart.ca blog posts. Bochart Inc only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Bochart Inc’s websites choose to interact with Bochart Inc in ways that require Bochart Inc to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Bochart Inc gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://bochart.ca to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Will Bochart Share the Personal Data It Receives?
Personal Data about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Data to anyone. We share your Personal Data only as described below.
- Members of our Group: We may share your Personal Data with any members of our group, which includes our affiliates, employees, subsidiaries and branch offices, to which it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose your data in order to carry out the above-mentioned data processing purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items to you through Bochart’s Service. In other situations, Bochart provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Data that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples may include sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, Bochart’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Data we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Data for the above purposes.
- Bands: When you use certain functionality or services, we may provide certain Personal Data to bands, such as your email address, country of residence and zip/postal code (“Fan Information”), and you can opt-in to be added to the relevant band’s mailing list. Bands are only authorized by us to use the Fan Information to send email to you and may not share, rent, or sell the information with others for any other purpose.
- User profiles: User profile information including users’ name, email address, purchase history and other information you enter (“User Submissions”) may be displayed to other users in certain cases to facilitate user interaction within the Service. Email addresses are used to add new User Submissions to user profiles and to communicate through User Submissions. Users’ email addresses will not be directly revealed to other users by us, except, when the user is “connected” to another user via a shared group membership, or an invitation, or if the user has chosen to include their email address in their User Profile. You may designate certain User Submissions, including individual items in your purchase history, as private, in which case they will not be displayed to other users.
- Aggregate information: We may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Service, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Bochart never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- Communication in response to User Submissions: As part of the Service and Services, you will receive from Company email and other communication relating to your User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such User Submissions, Company may send you email and other communication that it determines in its sole discretion relate to your User Submissions.
- Business Transfers: In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Bochart, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Bochart goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bochart may continue to use your Personal Data as set forth in this policy.
- Compliance with the Law, Protection of Bochart and Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information, if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bochart, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://bochart.ca uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Bochart Inc may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Bochart Inc may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Bochart Inc does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Bochart Inc uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Bochart Inc – by purchasing Bochart Inc’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Bochart Inc collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Bochart Inc. Bochart Inc does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Return of Merchandise
Bochart Inc. will accept returns of merchandise purchased from our Web Site within 14 days of purchase, if the merchandise is unused and not damaged. The merchandise can be returned for a full refund/credit (less original and return shipping charges, which shall be the responsibility of the purchaser). Merchandise can be returned for whatever reason, as long as it meets the criteria established above. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA).
Please call Customer Service at 647-996-5344 or email to [email protected] to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA). This way we’ll know to expect your return, the product(s) being returned and the reason for the return. All returned merchandise must have a RMA# or they will not be accepted. Upon receipt, we will inspect the returned item(s), and barring any damages, issue a refund/credit.
Your order is carefully packed to exceed United States/Canada Postal Service shipping requirements. Merchandise damaged in-transit should be reported within one business day to Bochart Inc. for return instructions and all packaging material kept for inspection by the shipping company.
If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, there will be no cancellation fees. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, the Product Return Policy Information listed above must be followed. Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. (Shipping charges are not refundable.)
Oak barrels are made to hold liquids and have done so for many years. The barrel you purchase is made of real wood and has all the beautiful qualities of wood as well – as with any wood product, barrels require protection from the elements. It is advised to keep your barrel hydrated and stored in a relatively cool and humid area. If the barrels are allowed to dry out the wood will shrink. Oak Barrels Ltd is not responsible for the nature of wood and any shrinkage that might occur.
Wood is hygroscopic which means it moves and breathes based on the relative humidity of the surrounding air. The portion or share of contents that is lost to evaporation is commonly knows as angels share. Bochart Inc is not responsible for the nature of wood and any loss of contents stored in the barrels.
Credit & Contact Information